New to the area? Here are some helpful ways to stay in touch:
- Hartefeld Homeowners Association Board of Directors - The Board of Directors meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm at the Fitness Center. The meeting is open to everyone and the first portion is set aside for Open Discussion. Please refer to the HHOA tab on this website for more info.
- Brandywine Valley Properties - Brandywine Valley Properties has been engaged to provide management services to the Hartefeld Homeowners Association. Cheri Hadley is your Community Manager and primary contact for day to day concerns, account information and liason to the Board of Directors. Cheri can be reached directly at 302-293-8093 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org She may also be reached at our main number of 302-475-7660. You may also use these numbers in the event of an emergency after normal business hours.
- HOA Maintenance Fees - The dues are billed quarterly and homeowners have four different ways to pay assessments - Online via eCheck or credit card, ACH/Auto Debit, US Mail, or Bill Pay. For online payments please log in to www.smartstreet.com and follow the online directions. For all other payment options, please contact Brandywine Valley Properties and you will be set up with the payment option that works best for you!
- New Garden Township Board of Supervisors - This is the local government with probably the most influence on most local issues. Meetings are at the New Garden Township Building. This is also where you will get permits to build anything.
Website: www.newgarden.org This site is one of the best sites for local information and other government links. Phone: 610-268-2915; Fax: 610- 268-0458.
Monthly meeting schedule:
1st Monday, 7:30pm Township Business Board of Supervisors
2nd Monday, 7:30pm Township Business (Subdivisions) Board of Supervisors
2nd Tuesday, 7:30pm Sewer Authority
Last Wednesday, 7:30pm Planning Commission
As Needed, Zoning Hearing Board
- Kennett Consolidated School District - Website: www.kennett.k12.pa.us Address: 300 E. South Street, Kennett Square Telephone: 610-444-6600 Fax: 610-444-6614
- County Government - Website: www.chesco.org Courthouse: 2 N. high Street, West Chester, PA 19380 610-344-6000 Government Services Center: 601 Westtown Road, West Chester, PA 19382
- State Government - Website: www.state.pa.us
Local Links On-Line
www.newgarden.org - This site is one of the best sites for local information and other government links.
www.landenberg.com - Local information for Landenberg, Avondale, Kennett Square, New London, West Grove and Hockessin.
www.chestercounty.com - Links to Chester County On-line services, local news, weather, government and other links.
www.delawareonline.com - Delaware and surrounding area local news, events, weather and government.
www.state.pa.us - The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania site includes links to other state government agencies.
www.attorneygeneral.gov - At the Office of Attorney General home page you can now file forms electronically.
www.oca.state.pa.us - The Office Consumer Advocate represents the interests of Pennsylvania utility customers before the Public Utility Commission, Federal regulatory agencies, and State and Federal courts.
www.fish.state.pa.us - This is the site for the Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission. You can obtain your fishing license or register your boat at this site.
www.pgc.state.pa.us - This is the site for the Pennsylvania Game Commission. You can obtain your hunting license at this site. You can also get info on local wildlife.
www.pheaa.org - You can request an application for a student loan at this site. You can also find the free application for financial student aid (FAFSA).
www.legis.state.pa.us - You can stay up-to-date with the activities of the General Assembly.
www.repross.com - State Representative Chris Ross